Check out our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
How do I order an Adhoc GARAGE bike?
Ordering an Adhoc GARAGE “Handmade Motorcycle” from us is very easy… but you will need to know that creating a unique handmade bike will always be a lot more expensive than ordering an OEM manufacturers one.
Also please keep in mind that, if you end up ordering from us, you will have to wait some time before you get your Adhoc GARAGE bike (expect a min. of 16-20 weeks till you get your bike). Why? Because in Adhoc GARAGE we create beauty to make people like you happy, each bike evolves during the build, motorcycle parts come from all over the world, we also rely on third parties and usually takes some time.
Every project is a “one-off” culture, so after the initial brief with you we need to have substantial creative freedom to be able to create a distinctive bike with character, we want to create always something different from scratch, we want to make the right bike for you (so, you will never see two identical bikes leaving the garage).
VERY IMPORTANT: Due to the fact that we are getting orders from scratch, and want to spend our efforts and time on creating Adhoc GARAGE bikes. If you are looking for a part rebuild, partial modification, or cut-rate project, we are sorry to inform you, that we are not in a position to offer you our services anymore.
The most important thing for you, is to have a clear idea of what you want to ride (the final look is all a question of personal taste and needs). If you are unsure, we can help you decide which bike is the one for you. We have a wide range of favorite contemporary models, but we are open to new challenges too.
Please, check the following checklist to have an idea of what you want:
- Do you want a European, Asian, American branded motorcycles?
- What ccm do you want? 250, 500, 750, or 1000 ccm.
- How many cylinders? 1, 2, 3, or 4 cylinders.
- What style do you want? Old-school, Café Racer, Scrambler, Brat-style, Tracker, Boxer, Bobber, or a Retro Custom Bike.
- What do you look for? Performance, reliability, speed, or torque.
- Do you already have the motorcycle or you need to buy one?
- Do you want it to be “standard” or “custom”? Road legal or potentially not road legal – please keep in mind that some of the motorcycles might be not road legal – in your country, so check with your local vehicle authorities.
- How much are you willing to invest on a unique piece of art?
- Are you interested in one of our listed motorcycles? Check out the ‘Motorcycles’ section on our homepage, and check for the “for sale” on the list. The bikes we post there are already sold, ready to go, or in working progress (please keep in mind that some of the motorcycles might be not road legal – in your country, so check with your local vehicle authorities). Just contact us, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
When you know what you want, follow the next steps:
- Get in touch with us, and let us know what is your dream bike, your budget and some samples of what you like.
- We will get back to you asap, and offer you several options and quotes regarding potential donor bikes and rebuild directions.
- As we are getting orders, we normally ask for a booking fee. If at the end, you decide not to make use of your booking, the deposit/fee is lost.
- When we are ready to start on your project, we will ask you for a down payment of 50% of the estimated budget.
- We can retrieve the chosen donor bike, or you can provide us with a bike. Keep in mind that we often need to order special parts from all over the World, and also rely on third parties… so, this can take some time! (expect a min. of 16-20 weeks till you get your bike).
- Finally you will receive your bike, and will ask for the remaining 50% of the payment.
How much will a project motorcycle cost me?
Pricing an Adhoc GARAGE bike is not easy, each bike is a world!… as we said, all our bikes are “one-off” culture… We put the same love, passion, affection and craftsmanship into all projects we create no matter what bike you choose. And it’s up to you, to know how much you want to spend on it. But there are lot of factors, such as if you want us to buy one for you, or you already own one.
Can I order a similar sold motorcycle?
You can order a motorcycle similar to already sold motorcycles or finished projects, but the one you will get, won’t be an exact copy! (as we said, all our bikes are “one-off” culture, so, you will never see two identical bikes leaving the garage).
Can I request for personal style touches on a working progress project?
Yes, you can buy and request for personal style to a working progress project (please contact us for prices)… but remember, after the initial brief with you we need to have substantial creative freedom to be able to create a distinctive bike with character.
That’s it! If you want to learn more about Adhoc GARAGE’s pricing and specification setup, please contact us here.
Adhoc GARAGE Team